|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Manager|
|Applies To||Driver App, Fleet Admin Dashboard|
- On-duty begins after at least 8 consecutive hours of off-duty/sleeper/waiting time.
- Total shift time after taking consecutive 8 hours off is 15 hours.
- Driver must not drive more than 12 or 15 hours in a shift.
- The driver must not drive after 70 hours on duty/driving since the cycle started
- For the cycle reset, the driver needs to take 34 consecutive hours off.
They can select a 24-hour restart exception, which allows any 24+ hour off_duty/sleeper/waiting
to start a new cycle
Split Sleeper Berth
Drivers need to take two breaks of a total of 8+ hours off, where each period is at least 2 hours in sleeper berth status only.