|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
|Fleet Dashboard > Company
Motive helps protect Driver Privacy on and off the road with several Driver-facing camera configurations. These configurations allow Fleets to remotely disable the Driver-facing camera on dual-facing AI and Smart Dashcams. Motive offers these configurable options at both the company and individual vehicle levels.
Steps: Enabling Driver Privacy controls
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Safety in the left-hand side menu.
3. Scroll down to Dashcam section and click Edit.
4. In the Driver-facing camera setting, the default configuration is set to Always on. Open the dropdown menu to change the configuration according to your preferences.
5. After selecting the desired configuration, verify any potential changes to the additional Dashcam settings including In-cab audio recording and Engine-Off Recording.
6. Once verified, click Save.
- How to view Safety Events with Driver Privacy mode enabled
- Can I see Live Images of the Driver in Driver Privacy Mode?
- What is Driver Privacy?