|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
|Fleet Dashboard > Reports
This report enables fleet users to check the current application versions of all drivers, which helps track which drivers need to update the application. It is recommended that drivers have updated Motive applications on their phones for a better customer experience.
Steps: Viewing driver application version
- From Reports section
- From Drivers section
From Reports section
1. Log into the Motive Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu
2. Under the Browse section, click Drivers
3. Click on Drivers Detail to view the report
|Note: Red app version represents that an application update is required.
4. App version for each driver displays beside their name under the App Version column.
From Drivers section
1. On the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click Admin in the left-hand menu.
This displays the Drivers page with a list of drivers in your company.
2. You can see the App version of all your drivers.