|Audience||Fleet Manager/Flee Admin|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard>Compliance|
Motive Fleet Dashboard allows the Fleet Users to access, generate, and transfer an ELD Output File at their convenience.
Steps: Transferring Output Files from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Compliance from the panel on the left-hand side.
2. Click Send Output File in the top right corner.
3. Groups tab displays by default. Scroll down and click on the checkbox against the groups you want to include in the output file.
4. Click on the Drivers tab.
5. Click on the checkboxes of all the drivers you want to include in the output file.
6. Click on the Vehicles tab and find all the vehicles you want to view in the output file.
7. Click on the checkboxes for them.
8. If you want to include all Groups, Drivers, and Vehicles in the output file, click on the checkbox of All Entities.
9. To search a specific group, vehicle, or driver, click on the Search bar, enter details, and click Enter key.
10. Click Next to generate an output file.
11. Click on the Calendar icon in the Start and End Date to open the calendar.12. Click on a date to make it the starting date and then click on another date to mark an interval for the output file.
13. Click on the Operating Jurisdiction of your choice by clicking on it.
15. Click Send to send the request for the output file.