|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Vehicles|
Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers can use the Fleet Dashboard's vehicle page to turn on or off the Personal Conveyance (Off-Duty Driving) option for Drivers.
|Note: Only the Drivers with ELD-enabled mode are eligible for Personal Conveyance (Off-Duty Driving).|
Steps: Enabling Personal Conveyance using the vehicle page on Fleet Dashboard
1. Login to the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Vehicles from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Options on your desired vehicle.
4. A drop-down menu appears. Click Edit Vehicle.
5. The Edit Vehicle page displays. Scroll Down to the Vehicle Gateway section.
6. Click the Allow Personal Conveyance checkbox.
7. Click Save at the top right corner.
- How to change Yard Move/Personal Conveyance to Driving using Motive Fleet Dashboard
- How to use Personal Conveyance from Driver App