|Applies To||Driver App|
Motive Driver App enables Drivers to make Short Haul/Local Trips within a 150-Air Mile Radius. This article explains how Drivers can switch between the Short Haul and Long Haul driving cycles.
Steps: Switching between Short Haul and Long Haul driving cycles using Driver App
1. Login to the Driver App and tap the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on Settings.
3. Settings screen appears. Tap on Cycle Rules.
4. Tap on the Secondary Cycle tab.
5. Tap on the Cycle Rule field.
6. A drop-down menu appears, tap on USA Short Haul.
7. Tap Save at the top right corner.
8. Go back to the logs and select the day want to switch your cycle for.
9. Tap on three dots at the top right corner.
10. Tap on Cycle Rule.
11. Tap on the Primary or Secondary Cycle.
12. Tap Done.
Your cycle for the respective day is switched.
|Note: The cycles can be switched according to the Short Haul or Long Haul preferences for the respective days|