|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
Fleet Dashboard > Geofences
Geofences are set up by Fleet Admins to alert Fleet Managers and external recipients about Drivers when they enter or exit a specific area. Following steps explain how multiple Geofences can be uploaded at once on the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Bulk uploading Geofences
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Geofences in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Import Geofences at the top right corner.
4. Click Geofences Import Template.
5. A template in CSV format is downloaded. Click the arrow beside the CSV file.
6. Click Open.
7. Follow the template to fill up the required information.
8. Click to upload or drag the file to the upload area.
9. Click Import.
Geofences are uploaded in bulk.