Skip to main content
My transactions are getting declined at a Pilot/PFJ location; what do I do?
- Transactions declined at the Pilot/PFJ location
- Some Pilot/Flying J locations aren't configured to process credit cards.
- For locations that support chip transactions, insert the chip, pick the fuel type, and pay.
- If you’re getting a decline message with an Invalid Amount or any related decline message:
- Download the Pilot Flying J - myRewards Plus App on your phone, add your Motive Card to the App, and use the Motive Card via In-App Mobile Fueling, OR
- Go inside to the cashier to pay.
Learn more about the App here. Quick links to download the App: iOS or Android.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)