Skip to main content
What is Canada South 120hr/14 days Cycle?
||Drivers, Fleet Admins
||Driver App, Fleet Dashboard
- Shift starts after any period of 8+ hours off duty/sleeper
- Driver must not drive after 16 hours have elapsed since the start of the shift
- Driver must not drive after 14 hours on duty/driving since the start of shift
- Driver must not drive more than 13 hours of the 14 hours in a shift
- Cycle starts 14 days before the end of the current day
- Driver must not drive after 120 hours on duty/driving since the cycle started
Driver must not drive after 70 hours on duty/driving since the cycle was reset and before a
period of 24+ hours off duty/sleeper
- Driver must have at least one period of 24+ hours off duty/sleeper in the last 14 days
Driver must have at least 10 hours off duty/sleeper per day where each period is at least 30 minutes
and at least 2 hours are not part of an 8-hour shift reset
- 72-hour restarts allowed at any time
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)