|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
|Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Cards
The Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins can send reminders to cardholders for installing or updating the Driver App once the Vehicle ID reporting is enabled for their Fleet.
|Note: Vehicle ID Reporting is not enabled for the Drivers having the Motive Driver App version lower than 63.0. These Drivers can continue to use the Motive Card without selecting a vehicle in the Driver App.
Steps: Sending a reminder to Drivers to install/update the Driver App for Vehicle ID Reporting
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Cards from the left-hand side menu.
3. The Cards screen displays. Click the Configuration tab.
4. In the Reporting section, click Send a reminder highlighted in yellow.
The reminder is sent to cardholders to update the Driver App to enable the Vehicle ID Reporting feature.
The Add missing phone numbers screen displays if there are cardholders with missing phone numbers.
5. Add the missing contact numbers of cardholders.
6. Click Save and send.
The cardholders now receive a link via SMS to update the Driver App.
- How to enable and disable Vehicle ID Reporting for the Motive Card
- How to select a vehicle from the Driver App for Vehicle ID Reporting
- What is Vehicle ID Reporting for the Motive Card?