|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Maintenance > Inspections|
Fleet Dashboard enables the Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers to view all the uploaded vehicle inspections for selected vehicles and clear the open vehicle defects.
Steps: Clearing Open Defects from Maintenance Inspection Reports
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click Maintenance from the left-hand side menu.
2. The Inspections tab displays. Click the Search by Date field to select a timeline.
3. Use the All Vehicles & Assets and All Inspection Reports fields to view your desired report with defects.
4. Click the All Drivers field to choose the Drivers of your choice.
5. Once filtered, click to open your selected inspection report with Open Defects.
6. Click Add Mechanic Signature in the Repair Status box.
7. The Mechanic Signature pop-up displays. Click the checkbox to select the correct option.
8. Draw the signature.
9. Click Save.
The Defects are now corrected.