Admin Dashboard > Cards (Motive Cards)
The Account Overview section in your Cards menu gives you a brief overview of your Motive cards billing
Here are the steps on how to check the Account Overview for the Motive Cards.
- Log onto the Dashboard. (www.gomotive.com)
- Select Cards from the menu on the left.
- The Overview page will open up on the dashboard by default.
- On the right-hand side, there is a section for Account Overview:
- Details are as follows:
- Current Billing Cycle: This shows the dates of the billing cycle that you are currently in and will be charged for at the end.
- Credit Limit: The amount that is allocated for use per current billing cycle.
- Current Balance: The amount of money you have used in the billing cycle that will be charged at the end of the cycle. Includes posted transactions, excludes pending transactions, and processing payments.
- Pending Transactions: Includes transactions that have not yet been posted but are charged from the card and waiting to get posted, which impacts your available credit.
- Processing Payments: Includes payments, made for the Motive cards, that are in progress but not complete.
- Available Credit: The amount of money you have left available to use in a billing cycle. Available credit is updated when payment is processed or an adjustment is made on a previous invoice.
- Next Payment Date: The date on which the payment will be taken out from the linked bank account for the Motive Cards.
- Make a Payment: There you can make the payments manually as well by selecting this option.
- How to check Motive Card remaining spending limit
- How to customize spending controls for Motive Cards
- How do I use the Motive Card?