|Driver App > Help & Support
Motive enables Drivers to access the Live Chat for their queries using the Driver App. This helps Drivers to troubleshoot without calling the Motive Support team.
Steps: Accessing Motive Live Chat using Driver App
1. Log in to the Driver App and tap the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
2. Tap on Help & Support.
3. The Help & Support screen displays. Tap on Live Chat.
4. The Help & Support screen displays Motive Chat. Type the query in the search bar or tap the suggested short phrases above the search bar to get the solution.
5. The Live Chat shares the troubleshooting steps for your selected issue. Tap the – symbol at the top right corner to minimize the chat and perform troubleshooting steps.
Once satisfied with the suggested solution, the Live Chat asks for your feedback.
6. Tap the provided smiley icons and short phrases to share your feedback.
7. Once done, tap on Submit.
8. The feedback is now shared with Motive. The Help & Support screen again displays the Motive Chat, tap the cross symbol at the top right corner to end the Live Chat.
9. The End Chat pop-up displays for confirmation. Tap on End Chat.
|Note: If the issue continues after following the troubleshooting steps, you can also request assistance from a live Motive Support representative through Live Chat.