|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Vehicles|
Fleet Admins can reactivate as many vehicles as they want through the Fleet Dashboard. Once the profile is deactivated, it can be reassigned.
Steps: Reassign a vehicle to the Fleet Panel
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon on the left side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles in the left-side menu.
3. Click the Active Vehicles button at the top.
4. A sliding window will appear, and you will select deactivated vehicles
5. Select “Option” to the right of the vehicle number you wish to add back to your fleet, and then select re-activate.
6. After filling in the necessary data, click Save.