|Applies to||Fleet Dashboard|
In This Article, we will outline the Steps on How to Revert a Smart Trip Match from the Fleet Dashboard.
Please Note that only a Smart Trip Match can be reverted not an Unidentified Trip Claimed by the Driver.
1. Go to the website gomotive.com and log in
2. Click on Compliance > Logs
3. Open the Drivers Log for the Day.
4. Once the Log is open click on the Edit Button.
5. Next to the Smart Trip Match Driving Event in the Notes, it will be outlined "Log Edit Suggested by Motive"
6. Click on the reassign button next to the Driving Event.
7. Click on the Driver name option and select Unidentified Driver.
8. Click on the notes section and select Off-Duty.
9. Click on the Assign button.
10. Click the Save button.
11. After you have made the changes the driver will need to approve the changes made on his logs.