Skip to main content
How to Add a Mexican Driver License Number?
||Fleet Admin Dashboard
In this guide, Fleet Admins will learn how to add a Mexican driver's license number to their driver's profile while adding a new driver.
- On the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
- To create a driver profile, click on Add Driver in the top-right corner.
- Under the Account and Security section, fill in the required information.
- Enter the Name, Driver ID, and Phone and remaining information.
- Select any random license-issuing state from the License drop-down and type a License number in the field next to it.
- Click Save
Contact Support to get the state changed to Mexico.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)