|Audience||Fleet Admins, Drivers|
|Applies To||Driver App|
Once a Driver has provided an odometer reading before a transaction through the Driver App, he can edit the reading if desired. This can be done in a few easy steps described below.
Steps: Editing inserted vehicle ID and odometer reading through Driver App
1. Log in to the Driver App and unlock your Vehicle Card.
2. Tap Edit required info.
3. Make changes to the data in the required fields.
4. Tap Save.
A prompt appears mentioning that your card is ready to be used for transactions for 30 minutes.
- How to edit custom field input before a transaction through the Driver App
- How to edit the vehicle ID, odometer reading and custom field in transaction details view on Fleet Dashboard
- How to provide an odometer reading before a transaction through the Driver App or SMS