|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
IntroductionThe Motive Fleet App is designed specifically for Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers to manage their business on the go. Motive Fleet Managers and Admins can use the Fleet App on their Android or iOS devices.
Fleet App Overview
Fleet View1. Log in to the Motive Fleet App. Once you log into the Motive Fleet App, the Fleet View home screen displays. This screen enables you to see all your company vehicles on an interactive map.
2. Tap on the search bar to search for a Driver, Vehicle, or Asset.
3. Tap the Filter icon to customize your view further. You can filter the Fleet View list by:
Driver Duty Status
4. Select the desired filters and tap Apply to refresh your list.
Note: If you wish to hide entities without location data tap the checkbox and select Apply to refresh your list.
5. Scroll down on the main screen to view a refreshed list of all your Drivers, Vehicles, and Assets. On the list view, you can see information such as:
Driver connected to a Vehicle Gateway
Vehicle make and model
Location of the vehicle
The current speed of the vehicle
Last activity time
1. Tap on the Vehicle icon that lets you track your vehicle, to see its details such as vehicle name, model, odometer, etc.
Note: Contact the driver of the vehicle by tapping on Contact Driver. You can scroll down to view more information on the vehicle card.
2. Swipe up to get a detailed view of the vehicle.
3. Tap on the Driver icon that lets you track your driver to see the details about the driver's HOS cycle, vehicle information, current duty status, and contact information.
Note: Scroll down to view more information on the Driver's card.
4. Tap on the Asset icon that lets you track your asset to see its details such as Speed, Battery Status, Make/Model, GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating), GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating), Asset Length & Battery Status.
Note: Scroll down to view more information on the Asset card.
1. On the map view, the vehicles, drivers, and assets are clustered together. Zoom in to view the individual vehicles.
Note: You can zoom in or tap on a cluster to view the zoomed view of the map.
2. You can also adjust the map view on the home screen of your Fleet App. You can choose from the following options in Map Controls:
Default: Standard map view
Dark: Dark theme for map view
Satellite: Topographic view of the map
Traffic: Current traffic data displayed on the map
- How to reset password for Fleet App
- How to view trip history on Fleet App
- How to view selected groups on Fleet App
- How to switch languages in the Motive Fleet App
- How to view PTO on Fleet Dashboard and Fleet App
- How to view your driver's logs on the Fleet App
- How to get Live images from dashcams using the Fleet App