|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleet Admins can access and share the Wi-Fi hotspot passwords with the drivers using the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Sharing Wi-fi hotspot password from the Fleet Dashboard
1. On the Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles.
3. Select a vehicle to share the Wi-fi hotspot and click on Options.
4. Select View Profile from the dropdown menu.
Note: The Vehicle must have a Cellular Vehicle Gateway associated with it.
5. The password will be displayed next to the Wi-fi icon. To share the password, copy the text.
6. Click on Messages in the left-hand-side menu.
7. Click on the New Message button.
8. In the Drivers tab, search for the driver you wish to message by using the search bar or scrolling down the list.
9. Click on the Start button.
10. Paste the password in the message entry field at the bottom of the screen and press Send to share the password with the designated driver.