|Applies To||Vehicle Gateway|
Symptoms: Red lights for Vehicle Gateway
Both lights on the Vehicle Gateway are red.
There is no cellular/GPS signal.
The lights are red when your Vehicle Gateway first turns on. After a few minutes, the LEDs should change. If it does not, try the following Motive troubleshooting steps to activate ELD:
- If the left LED remains red, it means Vehicle Gateway hasn’t been connected to a cellular/GPS signal. Remove your Vehicle Gateway from close proximity to a metal plate, heating vent, or other potential sources of interference.
- Place the Vehicle Gateway in a location with a clear view of the sky to help resolve any cellular/GPS reception issues.
- Vehicle Gateway not powering up
- Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Blinking Orange and Green
- Both Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Off