|Audience||Fleet Admin, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Compliance|
Motive’s Smart Trip Match uses advanced AI technology to automatically match unidentified trips with recommended Drivers and notifies Drivers in real-time, via the Motive Driver App.
How Smart Trip Match Helps You
Smart Trip Match helps fleets automatically reassign unidentified trips- a common problem for fleets of any size. This tool allows fleets to reduce time spent manually assigning unidentified trips to Drivers by using AI models to automatically determine the previously known Driver for the unidentified trip.
Note: This feature is available for customers on the Enterprise & Pro subscription packages. This feature is ON by default.
Smart Trip Match Overview
- Managing compliance doesn’t have to be a slow, manual process. Motive's new Smart Trip Match tool takes compliance management a step further to help you resolve issues faster through automation.
- Smart Trip Match uses advanced AI technology to automatically match unidentified trips with recommended Drivers and notify Drivers in real time.
- The AI model gathers data from various sources including vehicle inspections, GPS data, last known Driver, etc., in order to determine the Driver for the unidentified trip.
- Once the Driver has been identified using the AI model and the feature flag has been enabled by the Fleet Admin, Drivers get the log suggestions within the same day in hours.
- How to disable Smart Trip Match
- How to view a Smart Trip Match
- How to reassign a Smart Trip Match back to unidentified Driver
- How to enable Trip Images
- KeepTruckin is now Motive - FAQs
- How to enable Driver Match