|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Vehicles|
|Note: You can now manually change odometer readings and engine hours for vehicles showing inaccurate readings on the IFTA Section & Maintenance Hub but you cannot manually change driver logs.|
- Fleet Admins can view and edit the odometer readings for the OBD-II vehicles using Fleet Dashboard.
- The edited Odometer readings and Lifetime Engine hours can be seen in the Fleet View, Vehicles Detail Report, Maintenance, and Reports sections of the Fleet Dashboard.
- The changes also reflect in the Inspections and Documents in the Driver App.
You can only update the Odometer and Lifetime Engine Hours reading for vehicles whose Vehicle Gateway is unable to fetch the readings from the Vehicle ECM.
For OBD II vehicles you can edit the Odometer readings and Lifetime Engine Hours but for any other vehicle, you need to contact support for enabling this option.
Steps: Editing the Odometer Readings and Lifetime Engine Hours for OBD-II Vehicles
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options for the vehicle of your choice.
4. Select Edit Vehicle in the dropdown menu.
5. Scroll down to the Odometer section to access the odometer reading reflecting the latest value recorded by the Vehicle Gateway.
a. If the Vehicle Gateway's odometer reading is incorrect, manually input the correct odometer reading along with the date and time when the reading was recorded.
b. Once updated, the future odometer readings are adjusted based on your manual odometer input.
6. Scroll down to the Lifetime Engine Hours section displaying the engine hours value. It reflects the engine hours that the Vehicle Gateway has recorded to date.
a. If the Vehicle Gateway's recorded reading is incorrect, manually input the correct value along with the date and time when the reading was recorded.
b. Once updated, the engine hours will be adjusted based on the correct value you have entered.
7. Click on the Save button when done.
- How to View the Edited Odometer Readings and Lifetime Engine Hours for OBD-II Vehicles
- How to view Vehicle Details Report - Odometer and Engine Hours for all your Vehicles
- How to bulk upload odometer readings for OBD-II vehicles