|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
When viewing a vehicle profile from the Fleet Dashboard, the data usage shown is the Wi-Fi hotspot data that has been used for that vehicle. It shows you the users that go beyond 1 GB of total data. You can view this data through Reports or Vehicle Profile options in the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Viewing Vehicle Data Usage
- Viewing Vehicle Data Usage through Reports
- Viewing View Vehicle Data Usage through the Vehicle Profile
Viewing Vehicle Data Usage through Reports
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Vehicles tab under Browse.
3. Click on Data Usage Summary.
You can export a Data Usage Summary report as PDF or CSV.
Viewing Vehicle Data Usage through the Vehicle Profile
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Fleet View in the left-hand side menu.
2 Click on the Vehicle you wish to view.
Note: You can search for a Vehicle in the Map or Vehicle Tab.
3. View the amount of data used in the Profile.
- How to view a vehicle's Idle Time
- How to view vehicle fault codes?
- How to view the vehicle's location history