|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
When viewing a vehicle profile from the Fleet Dashboard, the data usage shown is the sum of the telematics data, Wi-Fi hotspot data, and Dashcam data.
Taking these sources that use mobile data into account, you can see the users that go beyond 1 GB of total data. This is to ensure that telematics data and Dashcam data do not have a large impact on the Wi-Fi data allotment.
Steps: Viewing Vehicle Data Usage
- How to View Vehicle Data Usage through Reports
- How to View Vehicle Data Usage through the Vehicle Profile
How to View Vehicle Data Usage through Reports
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Vehicles tab under Browse.
3. Click on Data Usage Summary.
- You can set WIFI thresholds per device or for all devices. This ensures that a single device does not eat up all the data for the fleet.
You can export a Data Usage Summary report as PDF or CSV.
How to View Vehicle Data Usage through the Vehicle Profile
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Fleet View in the left-hand side menu.
2 Click on the Vehicle you wish to view.
Note: You can search for a Vehicle in the Map or Vehicle Tab.
3. View the amount of data used in the Profile.
- How to view vehicle's Idle Time
- How to view vehicle fault codes?
- How to view vehicle's location history