|Applies To||Driver App|
Driver App allows the drivers to add fuel receipts whenever desired.
Steps: Adding fuel receipts on Driver App
Add fuel receipts by camera
1. Log into the Driver App and tap on Documents.
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom right, to take a photo of the fuel receipt.
3. Take the picture of the fuel receipt.
4. Tap on Continue.
5. Tap on Choose document type dropdown menu.
6. Select Fuel Receipt.
7. Fill out all the required fields (*). If you are connected to the Vehicle Gateway, it will automatically populate the Vehicle and Jurisdiction.
8. Tap on Save to save the uploaded document.
Add fuel receipts by gallery
1. Tap the + icon from the bottom right.
2. Click on Select an existing photo to open your mobile gallery.
3. Click the image you want to upload and choose the Document type.
4. Fill in the details and click Save.
5. Click the box beside your uploaded document and click Send.