|Applies To||Driver App > Documents|
Driver App allows the Drivers to add fuel receipts whenever desired.
Steps: Adding fuel receipts on Driver App
Add fuel receipts by camera
1. Log into the Driver App and tap on the Documents tile.
2. Tap on the + icon at the bottom right.
3. The Add Document screen displays, select the DOCUMENT TYPE as Fuel Receipt from the dropdown menu.
4. Fill out all the required fields (*). If you are connected to the Vehicle Gateway, it automatically populates the VEHICLE and JURISDICTION.
5. Scroll down and tap on Add Photo.
6. Tap on Take a photo.
7. Take a picture of the fuel receipt.
8. Tap on Continue.
9. Tap Save at the top right corner.
10. Tap on the box beside your document.
11. Tap on Send.
Add fuel receipts by gallery
1. Follow the steps from 1 to 5 from the above section.
2. Tap on Select an existing photo to open your mobile gallery.
3. Tap the image you want to upload and click Save at the top right corner of Add Document screen
5. Tap on the box beside your uploaded document.
6. Tap on Send.