|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Vehicles|
Fleet Admins can track and view the location history of each of their vehicles on the Fleet Dashboard. They can also:
- Add vehicles
- Ensure drivers have selected the vehicle from the Motive Driver App before driving
- See location in real-time (driver must be actively connected to the Vehicle Gateway).
Note: This feature is only available to fleets that have a Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) Vehicle Gateway installed in the vehicle.
Steps: Tracking vehicle location from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles.
3. From the Options dropdown menu, click on View Profile.
4. On the vehicle's profile, you will be able to view the vehicle's most recent trips. Click on View Trips to view more details.
5. On the Vehicle Profile page, you can also click on View Location History to see the breadcrumb trail of locations for the selected vehicle.
6. Drag the time slider left or right to view the vehicle’s breadcrumb trail. On the left, you can view information such as speed and location of vehicle.