|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fuel|
Idle time is recorded when the vehicle is stationary with the ignition on. The Fleet Admin has the option to view their vehicle's/Driver's idle time on the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Additionally, the Idling Event Detail report allows Fleet Admins to analyze idle time for specific vehicles/Drivers.
Note: Idle time feature is only available to fleets that have Motive Pro and Enterprise subscriptions.
Steps: Viewing vehicle idle time
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Fuel in the left-hand-side menu.
2. Fuel Overview page will display, click on Idling Events.
3. Use the Date field to choose the start and end date, and use the Select Drivers/Vehicles field to filter the search for a specific set of Drivers or vehicles.
4. Once the fields are set, you can view the utilization details under the Total Idling column including idle time and idle fuel for your Drivers or vehicles.
5. You can also filter for Long Idling events using the filter on the right.
Note: Long idling events can also be identified by an icon on the first column of the table.
You can now view all vehicles with long idling on your Dashboard page.
6. To view or export the idling event's report, click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
The Reports page displays.
7. Click on Utilization under the Browse section.
8. Next, scroll down and click on the Idling Events section.
9. Use the Diver/Vehicle toggle along with the Date, Select Groups, Select Drivers, or Select Vehicles to customize the report.
10. The report displays the event detail for each time the vehicle was idling. This detail includes Start Time, Vehicle, Location, Total Idling, Idling W/PTO, and Idling W/O PTO.
11. You can also export the report. Click Options and select your preferred file format.
10. You will receive an email with a link to download the report.