|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
Fleet Managers and Fleet Admin can keep track of their assets through the Fleet Dashboard. It allows the users to view and download detailed reports of asset inventory, active and deactivated assets, total mileage on a particular asset, last location, and much more.
Steps: Viewing the Assets Detail Report on the Fleet Dashboard
1. From the Fleet Dashboard, click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Assets under the Browse section
3. Click on the Asset Detail section, this takes you to the Assets Detail report page.
4. The Assets Detail report page displays all the relevant information about your assets in one easy-to-navigate page.
5. You can use the filters like Groups, Status, Assets, and Asset Types to create a filtered view of the assets.
6. Underneath the search filters you can view a summary of your total assets divided into assets With Gateway, Without Gateway, Cable Powered Gateway, Solar Powered Gateway, and Unpowered Gateway.
7. The table below shows all the asset information neatly organized by Asset (its ID), Type, Make/Model/Year, measurements, Mode, Mileage, Last Location, etc.
8. To download the report, click on Options in the top-right corner and click on Export as PDF or Export as CSV as per your desired format.
Once done, the reports are downloaded directly to your computer, and a copy of the same is sent via email.