|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Maintenance|
Fleet Managers can view and download the detailed inspection reports of the vehicles from the Fleet Dashboard. They can also view a vehicle’s Location History through the Fleet View feature of the dashboard.
|Note: Viewing a vehicle's location and allowing drivers to connect from the Motive Driver App are the features that are only available to companies using the Motive Vehicle Gateway.|
Steps: Viewing Vehicle’s Inspection Reports
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Maintenance in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select the vehicle you want to view the inspection report for.
3. The detailed view of the inspection report for a particular vehicle/asset appears. You can add Notes to the report and also Download it.
Viewing Location of the Vehicle
1. To view the Location of the vehicle, go to Fleet View, click on Vehicles, and click on any vehicle you want to view the location for.
2. Click on History to view the Location History of the vehicle. You can also filter the date to view the history for a particular day.