|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
Coaching status helps Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins efficiently manage their Fleet's safety by proactively responding to critical driving events. This feature allows them to mark serious events and thus helps them to focus and narrow down the most critical aspects of risks in their fleet.
Steps: Using coaching status for Safety Event
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard. Click on Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. Now, click on the Events tab which displays a list of Safety Events.
3. Each Safety Event is color-coded under the Severity column to reflect the severity level of the event. The severity level is determined based on Driver behavior, telematic intensity, and environmental conditions.
4. You can filter the events by using the filters at the top of the Safety page.
5. Next, select an event to view more details of that Safety Event.
6. Review the event, and set the Status for it. Click on the dropdown menu next to Notes and select a status from the following options:
- Pending Review: the default status that is automatically set on all new Safety Events
- Coachable: events that require your intervention and discussion with the Driver
- Coached: events that were coachable and have been addressed with the Driver
- Uncoachable: events that do not need to be addressed with the Driver