|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
The dual-facing AI Dashcam uses advanced computer vision algorithms to quickly identify and record events of cell phone usage. It can instantly detect cell phone usage while driving in several different scenarios, e.g. if the phone is near a driver’s face when they might be calling, in their hands when texting/scrolling, or on their lap.
Alongside the driver-facing video of cell phone usage, the road-facing video during that event provides better context into what the situation on the road was during it.
Steps : Viewing Cell Phone Usage Events on the Motive Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet dashboard and click on Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select the Events tab on the top of the Safety screen.
3. Here you can filter by Date, Severity, Drivers & Vehicles, Events, Coaching Statuses, and Video only.
4. Click on the Events filter and select Cell Phone Usage from the dropdown menu.
This shows a list of all events tagged with Cell Phone Usage.
5. Click on the event you want to view.
This displays the event’s detail page where you can view the Dashcam Video of your driver using the cell phone.
6. Click on the Play button on the Dashcam Video. This allows you to view the video alongside a real time graph showing the speed of the vehicle at the exact time of the event.
You can also view the speed/time graph, Details, and a Map to view the location history.
7. The Event Details card displays Severity levels, Risk Factors, and Additional Context. It also displays information on the Driver, Vehicle, and Location of the event.
8. You can add the notes for the driver in the Notes section.
9. Click on Pending Review to choose the coaching status of the event.