|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleet Admins can create an API Key using the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Creating an API key
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
2. From the left-hand side menu, click Developers.
3. Click on the Create API Key button.
4. A pop-up displays asking to enter the name for the new API key. Enter the name in the given field.
5. Click Save to continue further.
6. Once the API Key is saved, a prompt will pop up.
7. Once API Key is created you can check/uncheck the Test Mode box at any time. Keeping this box checked means your data can not be modified by any third-party broker who has access to your API Key.