|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Compliance > Logs|
Fleet Managers can view a complete record of all the edits made to a driver's logs. Fleet Dashboard enables Fleet Managers and Admins to access the log edit history within a few clicks.
Steps: Viewing driver's log edit history
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Compliance on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Logs tab.
3. Use filters like Date, Driver, and Logs to have a desired list of results.
4. Click on the row you would like to view a record of the edits to the driver’s logs.
5. Click on the Edit History button to view all the suggested edits.
Note: The Edit History button only appears after an edit has been suggested by a Fleet Manager, and the driver has either approved or rejected the suggestion.
Based on the driver’s action, here are the possible log edit statuses:
- Approved: The suggested edit was accepted by the driver and the log has been changed
- Rejected: The suggested edit was rejected by the driver and the log remains in its original state.
- Canceled: The Fleet Manager canceled the suggested change and its notification has been removed from the driver’s view on the Motive Driver App.
- Voided: The driver has edited a log himself that had a pending edit from a Fleet Manager. The suggested edit is then removed from the driver’s view on the Motive Driver App.