|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin|
Fleet Admins can enable the trip images feature to automatically capture images at each engine start/stop event, and once an hour in between. These images are taken by our industry-leading Smart Dashcam and help the Fleet Admin understand the camera viewpoint, ensuring the camera was installed correctly.
Steps: Enabling Trip Images
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin in the left side-menu.
2. From the panel on the left-hand side, select Company.
3. Click Edit Company Information button.
4. Scroll down to Dashcam Settings, click on Trip Images and select Every 1 hour from the dropdown menu to enable the trip images feature.
|Note: Turning this on will automatically take images from the dashcam at each engine start/stop event and once an hour in between.|
5. Click Save when finished.
|Note: These images will not be accessible to drivers in their Motive Driver App.|
Check out this feature on the Motive Fleet Dashboard here , and for the Motive Fleet App, read here .