|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Dashboard helps Fleet Managers have insight into what their drivers are doing every day. Remove the guesswork and see where and how your employees spend their time.
Track their productivity & get additional insight into the carbon emissions for every trip undertaken by your fleet.
Steps: View and download your activity detail reports
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Trip under the Browse section.
3. Click on Activity Detail.
4. Use filters like Date, Vehicle Types, Drivers & Assets to access the desired reports.
5. Click on the Save button to save the filter selection.
6. You can also view Total Time, Total Drive Time, Total PTO Time, and other similar breakdowns of time for overall filtered results.
7. Click on the Options button if you are ready to download the report.
8. Click on Export as PDF to download the report as a PDF or click on Export as CSV to download an Excel file.
9. Estimated carbon emissions for every trip are written in front of it in the EST. CARBON EMISSIONS column.
10. Once done, an email is sent to your registered email address with a link to download the reports.
- How does Motive help to monitor and manage carbon emission?
- How to view and download Vehicle Fuel Performance Report
- How to view and download Driver Fuel Performance Report