Skip to main content
How to enable Drivers for automated coaching
|Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company
Automated coaching identifies Drivers that need coaching when at least one of their safety events is in the “Coachable” status.
Steps: Enabling Drivers for automated coaching
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Safety in the left-hand side menu.
3. Scroll down and click Edit on the Coaching.
5. Click the Allow Motive to automatically mark events as coachable dropdown menu and select Yes.
6. Click on the Save button once you are done.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)