|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Automated coaching identifies Drivers that need coaching when at least one of their safety events is in the “Coachable” status.
Steps: Enabling Drivers for automated coaching
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Company in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Edit Company Information.
4. Scroll down and click on the Event Intelligence dropdown. Now, select On.
5. Next, under the Coaching Settings section, click the Allow Motive to automatically mark events as coachable dropdown menu and select Yes.
6. Click on the Save button once you are done.
- Coaching Drivers on Motive Fleet Dashboard
- How to know which Drivers need coaching
- How are coachable Drivers identified
- How to view safety events and dashcam videos on Motive App