|Applies To||Driver App|
Android users can connect to the Vehicle Gateway via USB cable if the Driver App version is 18.0 or above on their mobile device.
Steps: Connecting Vehicle Gateway using USB cable
1. From your Android device, plug your USB cable into the USB port on the Vehicle Gateway.
2. A prompt appears to open the App to connect the USB accessory. Check the box saying Use by default for this USB accessory to avoid seeing this prompt in the future.
3. Click on OK.
4. A second prompt asks you if you want to select the vehicle you plugged into as your current vehicle. Tap Yes to connect.
5. Log into the Driver App and tap on Logs.
6. A green icon of the arrow with the ELD appears at the top right corner of the main Logs screen to indicate a successful connection.