|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Compliance|
Drivers can forget inserting their duty statuses at times. For such instances, Fleet Dashboard enables Fleet Managers to insert past duty status for desired Drivers.
Steps: Inserting Past Duty Status from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Compliance in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Logs tab.
3. Click on the log you want to edit.
4. Click on the Edit Log button.
5. To add a new duty status, click on the Insert Duty Status button.
6. Set the Start Time and the End Time by entering time in the fields or dragging the sliders.
7. Select your Duty Status.
8. Add Location and Notes.
9. Click Confirm to save your changes.
10. Click on the Save button.
11. Your edits will be sent to the Driver for approval. Once approved, the log will update to reflect the new information. Any pending edits will be highlighted.