|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Company|
The Motive vehicle gateway allows Fleet Managers to enable In-Cab alerts for critical events, login reminders, or Overspeed warnings.
Steps: Enabling In-Cab audio alerts
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard, and click on the Admin icon.
2. In the left-hand side menu, click on Company to access your company details.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button.
4. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings. Here, you can customize the settings for In-Cab alerts to your liking.
5. In the In-Cab Alerts dropdown, select On to enable the alerts. This will display a few additional options. Check the checkboxes for the options you want to activate.
6. You can also set the speeding limit in the box highlighted below. Drivers will get a voice-prompt warning them every time they exceed the defined speeding limit.
7. Click on Save in the top-right corner of the screen to save the settings.