|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers
|Fleet Dashboard, Driver App
Canada Off-Duty Clock is designed to help keep Drivers aligned with the Canadian South HOS rules. This clock can easily be accessed on the Driver App. Moreover, Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers can view the Canada South Off-Duty Clock for any Driver they want. This clock is available for every Driver on the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Viewing Off-Duty Clock
View Off-Duty Clock on the Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Drivers tab.
2. Click on the Driver you want to view the off-duty clock for.
3. The page opened shows all the clocks including the Off-Duty Clock.
View Off-Duty Clock in the Driver App
1. Log in to the Driver App and tap on Logs.
2. From the Logs tab, swipe left to view the HoS Recap.
Note: If the Driver fails to take the required 10 hours off-duty in Canadian South HOS, an HoS Violation appears on their log. The violation will appear with the name Daily 10-hour break violation (canada_daily_break_10).