|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Eliminate time-consuming yard-checks by getting the real-time status of your vehicles and assets in your yard. Quickly identify most dormant vehicles and assets in your yard to put them back into rotation quickly and improve overall fleet utilization.
This inventory report is available for both assets and vehicles. Follow the steps below to access the Geofence Inventory Report:
Steps : Viewing the Geofence Inventory Reports
1. On Motive Fleet Dashboard, click Reports on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Geofence Inventory under the Geofences section.
3. Once the Geofence Inventory page opens, a list of all geofences in your fleet display. Learn more about how to create geofences by clicking here.
4. Use the filters at the top of the page to customize your view of the report.
5. Click Export and select your preferred format to export the details. You can choose from CSV and PDF.
Once done, the reports are downloaded directly to your computer, and a copy of the same is sent via email.