|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
With Driver Match, Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) automatically suggests the driver for unidentified trips using our dual-facing Smart Dashcam and best-in-class artificial intelligence. Identifying drivers is a time-consuming process and can even require calling drivers to confirm. This can save our customers a lot of time and keep them compliant in a more efficient manner.
Note: Driver Match has been disabled from use in the State of Illinois. To learn more, please see Motive’s Biometric Data Use & Retention Policy.
Steps: Enabling Driver Match
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard, and click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Company in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Edit Company Information.
4. Scroll down to Dashcam Settings, and click on Driver Match. Mark this option as On.
Note: By default this setting is set to Off.
5. Your consent will be taken before enabling this option. Click on Confirm to continue.
6. Once the option is enabled, click on Save.