Skip to main content
How to enable Florida cycle for Drivers on the Fleet Dashboard
||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
||Fleet Dashboard >
Fleet Dashboard gives Fleet Admins the option to enable the Florida cycle for their desired drivers.
|Note: Drivers need to update their driver application to Version 45 (and above) for both Android and iOS in order to see and use the Florida cycle.
Steps: Enabling Florida cycle for Drivers on the Fleet Dashboard
1. On the Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin.
2. From the Drivers tab, click on the Options dropdown present in the Action column on the desired driver profile.
3. Click on the Edit Account from the dropdown.
4. In the Cycles section, select Florida from the dropdown of Cycle Rule.
5. Click on the Save button.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)