|Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
|Fleet Dashboard > Reports
Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins can view their drivers' logs without inspection reports.
Steps: Viewing Logs without Inspection Reports
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Inspection Reports under Browse.
3. Click on the Inspection Reports Detail.
4. Use the Calendar, Select Groups, and Select Driver fields to create a customized view of the report.
5. Click on the Save button to save the filtered reports.
6. To download a report, click on the Options button and select either Export as PDF or Export as CSV.
- How to create a daily vehicle inspection report (DVIR) on Driver App
- How to edit or delete an Inspection Report