|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Vehicle|
Live streaming allows Fleet Managers to view live AI Dashcam video in their Fleet Dashboard remotely, in real-time.
For more information: Live Streaming Overview.
Steps: Enabling Live Stream for vehicles
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard. Click on the Admin icon in the bottom left corner of the menu.
2. Select Vehicles in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Options dropdown menu for the vehicle you want to enable the live stream for.
4. Click on Edit Vehicle in the dropdown menu.
5. Scroll down and under the Dashcam section, check the Live Stream option. Select On from the drop-down.
6. You will receive a notification to confirm turning on the Live Stream option for Dashcam.
7. Click on the Save button.
- Live Streaming Overview
- How to Give Fleet Users Permission to Request a Live Stream
- How to Initiate a Live Stream
- How to Buy More Live Stream Footage