|Audience||Fleet Admin, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
The Driver Safety Summary Report enables Fleet Managers to view a Driver’s DRIVE score in addition to their braking, acceleration, cornering and speeding event counts for a specific period of time. To view performance across all unsafe behaviors (including those detected by the AI Dashcam), use the Driver Safety Performance Report.
|Note: The Safety Summary Report only counts events meeting the definition configured for braking, accelerating, cornering and speeding. Events in the ‘uncoachable’ status are not included|
Steps: Viewing your driver safety summary report
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click the Safety tab.
3. Scroll down to click the Safety Summary report.
4. Once the report displays, use the provided filters to view the report according to your requirements.
The Safety Summary report surfaces the following information:
Overall Score: This metric represents the average DRIVE score for the chosen groups or drivers during the specified time frame
Total Events: Sum of all speeding and harsh driving events for the selected group or individual drivers within the specified time period
|Score||The DRIVE score as of the latest Monday in the selected time period.|
|Driver||Name of the Driver|
|Total Driving||Indicates the miles driven by the driver in the selected time period|
|Hard Acceleration||Count of hard acceleration events in the time period selected. Also indicates the normalised count of events per 100 miles driven.|
|Hard Brakes||Count of hard braking events in the time period selected. Also indicates the normalised count of events per 100 miles driven.|
|Hard Corners||Count of hard cornering events in the time period selected. Also indicates the normalised count of events per 100 miles driven.|
|Speeding Events||Count of speeding events in the time period selected.|
|Coached||Count of events generated in the time period that are now in the ‘coached’ status.|
5. Click the three dots at the top-right corner and select your preferred format to export the details.
6. Click Export as CSV or Export as PDF according to your preference.
7. Once done, you receive a download link for the report at your email address registered with the Motive Fleet Dashboard account. The Preparing your Report notification at the top of the Safety Summary page displays this information.
8. Find the email from Motive in your inbox and click the link inside to download the report.
- How to configure the definition for braking, accelerating, and cornering event generation
- How to configure the definition for speeding event generation
- What is the DRIVE score?