|Audience||Fleet Admin, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
The Driver Safety Summary is a report that enables Fleet Managers to see a holistic view of their driver's safety scores and driving events.
Steps: Viewing your driver safety summary report
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Safety tab.
3. Click on the Safety Summary report.
4. To customize the view of the report, set the filters at the top of the page to specify the information according to your requirement.
- Select Groups
- Select Drivers
5. Click on Options in the top-right corner and select your preferred format to export the details. You can choose from Export as CSV or Export as PDF.
6. Once done, you will receive a download link for the report at your email address registered with the Fleet Dashboard account. This information displays as a notification at the top of the page.
7. Find the email from Motive in your inbox and click on the link inside to download the report.