|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet managers can access fuel reports for all drivers registered with their company through the Driver Fuel Performance Report feature in the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
They can easily view essential fuel-related metrics to understand granular details of fuel consumption by the drivers. It helps them save money on fuel and operate more effectively.
These metrics include:
- Driver Name
- Vehicles Driven
- Avg. MPG
- Moving MPG
- Total Distance
- Driving time
- Driving fuel
- Idle time
- Idle fuel
- OverRPM %
- Avg. Speed
- Avg. RPM
- Total Fuel cost
- Deadhead miles
- Cruise Distance
- Cruise Time
- Total Hard Braking
- Total Hard Acceleration
- Total Hard Cornering
Note: The Driver Fuel Performance Report is auto-enabled for all companies and users who have access to Fuel Insights on the Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Viewing and downloading Driver Fuel Performance Report
1. On the Fleet Dashboard, click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Fuel tab under Browse.
3. Click on Driver Fuel Performance Report.
4. Here you can see a consolidated report of your entire fleet’s fuel consumption.
5. To download your driver-level fuel performance report, click on the Options dropdown menu and choose from either Export as PDF or Export as CSV option.
Fuel Hub Quick Links
You can also find the quick link for this report in the Fuel Hub on the Fleet Dashboard.
1. On the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Fuel in the left-hand side menu.
2. Under the Quick Links section on the right, you can find the quick link to the Driver Fuel Performance Report.