|Applies To||Driver App > Dispatches|
In the case of automatic workflows, the arrive and depart forms of a dispatch will be automatically completed when you enter the stop or Geofence.
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
Note: You can also access your Dispatches through the widget on your home screen
2. Select Dispatches from the menu on the left-hand side.
3. For any given stop, the first (arrival) form will be automatically completed when you enter the stop or geofence.
4. If you tap on Yes, the Motive Driver App will take you to the active dispatch so that you can select the appropriate form and complete it.
Note: If you tap on No, the Motive Driver App will dismiss the modal and you will have to manually go to the Dispatches tab and complete the rest of the forms for the stop.
5. When you leave the stop or exit the geofence then will again automatically submit the last form (departure) for that stop.
6. When you depart from the last stop in your itinerary tap on the “Complete” button.
Note: Based on your configuration when you depart from the last stop in your itinerary, either the dispatch will automatically be marked completed or you hit the complete button to mark it as complete.
- How to view dispatches on the Motive Driver App
- How to accept a dispatch on the Motive Driver App
- How to complete an active dispatch via manual form completion
- How to cancel a dispatch from Fleet Dashboard
- How to send additional forms to your dispatch