|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers
The Fuel Hub is a powerful new way for fleets to save money on fuel and operate more efficiently.
- The Fuel Hub provides a consolidated view of your fleet’s fuel consumption, benchmarked across our expansive network of vehicles.
- It automatically gives each driver a fuel score by analyzing wasteful driver behaviors such as idling, speeding, and over-revving (RPM) so you know exactly where to focus your efforts when coaching.
- You can also track vehicle fuel performance to identify the types of vehicles you want to invest in — or possibly get rid of.
This guide includes quick links to features included in the fuel hub experience:
- What is Fuel Hub?
- How to view Fuel Hub Driver Details
- How to manage Fuel Hub Vehicle Details
- How to view your vehicle's utilization details
- How to view and export IFTA Fuel Reports
- How to add Fuel Purchases on Fleet Dashboard