|Audience||Fleet Managers, Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
The Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) integrated platform provides best-in-class tracking and temperature monitoring solutions for reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment - all in one place.
How the AG55 Thermo King Integration Helps You
The AG55 Thermo King integration allows fleet managers to monitor and remotely control their Thermo King reefer units as well as provide historical temperature reports.
AG55 Thermo King Overview
- Temperature Monitoring
- Remotely control Reefer
- Reefer telematics data
- Reefer Activity Reports
- Reefer Temperature alert
Easily view your reefer’s telematics data through the Fleet View including discharge air, set point, return air, coil temps, and more.
Remotely Control Reefer
Remotely control your reefer through the Fleet View. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and select your desired Thermo King asset. Reefer configurations:
- Turn reefer on/off
- Turn zones on/off
- Change set point
- Change mode
- Start reefer pre-trip
- Clear alarms
Get a complete view of your Thermo King reefer unit through the Telematics section in the detailed view.
Reefer Activity Reports
Get complete reports of your reefer’s activity through the Reefer Activity Reports.
Reefer Temperature Alert
Get real-time email alerts or notifications when your reefer temperature goes beyond a certain range.
- Installation Guide: AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an asset gateway for the Thermo King reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer data?
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG55 Thermoking reefer
- How to create a reefer temperature alert
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer activity report