|Audience||Fleet Managers, Admin|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Motive’s advanced reporting features help you better understand your business and operate more efficiently. Make smarter business decisions with interactive dispatch reports that display performance through insightful data visualizations.
Note: This feature is currently available only for customers with TMS integration.
Steps: Viewing dispatch reports
1. Log in to Motive Fleet Dashboard, click Reports on the left side menu.
2. The Reports page displays a complete list of your available reports.
3. Click on Dispatches under the Browse section and find Dispatch Summary. The Dispatch Summary shows the status of dispatches like Planned, Active, Completed, and Canceled.
4. The Planned tab shows the list of all dispatches that are in the planned state to be dispatched. This tab shows dispatch details such as Dispatch ID, Origin, Destination, Start Time, Arrival Window, and Status.
5. To view the completed dispatches, click on the Completed tab. This tab displays a list of the completed dispatches, along with their timestamps on whether the arrival was On time or Delayed.
6. To view the details of the completed dispatches, select View Details under the Action column. It opens a panel with load details and arrival/departure time for each dispatch stop.
8. To view the canceled dispatches, click on the Canceled tab. This tab shows a list of all canceled dispatches along with the cancellation details.
9. The Canceled column shows the time when the dispatch was marked as canceled and the Canceled by column shows the full name of the person who canceled the dispatch.
10. Click on View Details in the Action column to open a details panel with stops and load details for the canceled dispatch.